Sunday, October 3, 2010

One Month

Dear Lilly,

Today you are one month old.

"You are the best thing that's ever been mine"

This past month has been an amazing combination of smiles, tears, sleepless nights and a few of the best moments of my life. You have gone from this pudgy faced peanut who slept all day, to this mini person who smiles up at me. I really enjoy your company. I love how hard you make me work to see you smile. The time we spend cuddling throughout the day is absolutely priceless because I know it wont last forever. The way your little hand has been grasping around my one finger bring tears of happiness to my eyes. More and more when I look at you, I realize how much you look just like I did when I was that little. It makes me so proud to have someone so special remind me of myself.

I don't know if I will ever be able to love someone as much as I love you. You have completely stolen my heart, and I am more than willing to let you keep it forever.

Nicknames - Squeaker, Lil, Lilly Bug, Lilly Girl
Weight - 10 lbs
Length - 22 in

No comments:

Post a Comment