Thursday, October 29, 2009

Morphology

There is a website (Here) where you can put two peoples faces on-line and they will morph them together. One of the things you can do with it is see what a baby will look like from two pictures. Oh yes, of course I did it! Here it is: Me and Bug's Phantom Babe.


Baby of m.JPG and D.JPG


Ugh, is that not the cutest baby you have ever seen. Damn we are so good looking. It is all due to my devilishly handsome hubby! That is one round lil face which comes from both of us.

Jease, this is why I need a job. I am baby fevering it like no one would ever believe.

At least I haven't started buying baby items for the lack of baby in my ute. I truly know many people that shop sales even though they are not even KU yet. Hehehe, but I don't blame them, the clothes are so damn cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment