Thursday, May 27, 2010

27 Weeks

How far along? 27 weeks

Total weight gain/loss:
I GAINED A POUND!!! I am pretty pumped about this!

Maternity clothes?
When I go out of the house, maternity clothes it is. Otherwise, I am sportin a tiny pair of shorts and a sports bra. It is EXTREMELY unattractive but it is about 87 degrees down here daily and I am hott!

Sleep:
Sleep has sucked the past few nights but surprisingly, it is not pregnancy related. I am, however, noticing that it takes much more energy to roll over.

Best moment this week:
Bug put his ear to my belly and heard Munckie's heart beat. Oh, just seeing his face brought tears to my eyes.

Belly Button:
I was never able to see to the "back" of my belly button, but now I definitely can. Gettin shallow!


Attitude: So excited with all of the recent movement. Not so excited about all the recent turns my body has taken. Hello stretchies!!

Food cravings: Still fast food unfortunately. Oh, and fish.. I could really go for some salmon or something.

Food aversions:
Still not a fan of cheese apparently.

Gender: Princess <3

Labor Signs: Just the Braxton Hicks

What I miss: Going up and down stairs without being winded.

What I am looking forward to: Munckie's first NASCAR race this weekend!

Weekly Wisdom: Video tape the movement if you can. I am glad I have it on tape so I can always remember some of her earliest movements.

Milestones: Entered the third trimester this week... yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment