Wednesday, January 13, 2010

8 Weeks

How far along? 8 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Down 8 lbs. from pre-pregnancy
Maternity clothes? Still utilizing the B-band. A lil bump is there but it just looks like fat.
Sleep: I have been tossing and turning a lot. If I wind up on my stomach, I wake up nauseated. Laying on one side for too long, that side will go numb. So glamorous!
Best moment this week: Being able to exercise a little.
Symptoms: Morning sickness!! I have begun to feel faint when I have hot flashes.
Movement:
Food comes up and out..that is still the only movement
Belly Button: Still a cave and still pierced. BUT, I found the preggie belly rings 1/2 off on a website!
Attitude: Positive attitude, just a little mopey cuz I am sick as Hell
Food cravings: The only thing I can hold down are Yoplait Whips.
Food aversions:
The general refrigerator region
Gender: Still thinking boy, my sister says girl
Labor Signs: Nope
What I miss: Working out 4 times a week & eating
What I am looking forward to: Hearing the heartbeat next week and possibly getting a Rx for nausea
Weekly Wisdom: This is all happening for a reason and will lead to a wonderful result.
Milestones: The baby is flipping around in there, even though I can't feel it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment