Thursday, January 14, 2010

Don't Want to Jinx It

Today is the first day I feel almost human in about 2 weeks. It got to the point where I could not get off of the couch because any movement at all would send me straight to the bathroom.

This morning, I woke up around 7. I knew that as soon as I lifted my chubby ass out of bed, I was going to get sick. Thankfully, I fell back asleep around 8. When I woke up around 10, I felt pretty good. I EVEN KEPT DOWN BREAKFAST!!!!! So exciting.

It is now mid-afternoon and I feel *ok*. That is miraculous in my book. I even had a salty craving! Ohh, I hope this lasts and the morning sickness is gone for a while. I am so done with spending most of the day in the bathroom.

It is all totally worth it in the end but I would love to enjoy my pregnancy instead of dreading getting up in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment