Saturday, January 9, 2010

Oh, Sweet Junkfood!

When I found out I was pregnant, I completely changed the way I was eating. I filled the house with fruit, veggies, and whole grains. & even though I was eating quite a bit, and pretty frequently, at least it was healthy, right?

--Still going on? Not so much--

Since the morning sickness has kicked in full force, I have not been able to hold much down. Then, I discovered how good french fries make me feel. Heavenlyyyyy!

Since I have been getting sick at night, it is mainly the dinner that I have been "tweaking". The last three days I have managed to keep dinner down. What am I eating? Let's see. Thursday night I had french fries. Last night I had a chicken sandwich and - french fries. Tonight, Mac wrap from Mc'd's. and yep - french fries. They are so good, but I know hold no nutritional value and therefore, I think that makes me a bad mommy.

It is hard to help it.. I tried broccoli and lean meats but good Lord did they come back up quickly.

Hoping that the morning sickness goes away soon so that I can once again make nutritionally sound decisions for me and my Munckie!

No comments:

Post a Comment