Wednesday, December 23, 2009

5 Weeks

Today lil Munckie is 5 weeks growing. Picture is coming when I get my camera back tomorrow.

How far along? 5 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Down a 1/2 pound from last week. Up 1.5 lbs. overall.
Maternity clothes? No, but after the bloat, can't really wear regular jeans anymore. I see a B Band in my near future.
Sleep: Exhausted, napping during the day, going to bed early and for some reason, always up by 7:30.
Best moment this week: Telling my family. They are all so excited. My Dad calls me every day to see how I am feeling.
Symptoms: Slight morning sickness, still gassy, tired.
Movement: Nothing unless you count the swirls in the tummy
Belly Button: Still an innie by far. What to do with the Belly Button ring?
Attitude: Nervous as so many girls are leaving the August board due to miscarrying. Still excited.
Food cravings: Fruit
Food aversions: Ranch dressing : (
Gender: Thinking it is a boy
Labor Signs: Negative
What I miss: Going to my gym classes without a care
What I am looking forward to: Our first appointment in 2 weeks
Weekly Wisdom: Not every cramp means something bad is happening
Milestones:
Out of the time period where "chemical pregnancys" usually occur.

No comments:

Post a Comment