Wednesday, December 30, 2009

6 Weeks

How far along? 6 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up 3 lbs. total./Up 1.5 lbs from last week (Damn holidays)
Maternity clothes? Officially wearing the Be-Band with jeans
Sleep: Insomnia seems to be going away and I am sleeping through the night again. Except when the pee fairy visits.
Best moment this week: Telling Bug's parents and family.
Symptoms: The morning sickness kick in as of today. Running to the bathroom all the time and still so tired.
Movement:
The only movement I feel is gas.
Belly Button: Still a cave and still pierced.
Attitude: I have a very positive attitude, just pissed about what I learned about my maternity benefits.
Food cravings: None
Food aversions:
Almost everything..can't eat much right now.
Gender: Feeling like it is a boy. That is what both gender predictors say as well. My mom thinks it is twins - one girl and one boy.
Labor Signs: Noooo
What I miss: Having lots of energy and eating what I want
What I am looking forward to: Hearing the heartbeat.
Weekly Wisdom: Small frequent meals are best
Milestones: We have reached six weeks and Munckie's heart is beating.

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for heartbeats! :) I admit to being stupidly anxious for this post... and any post. I am blog stalking you lol. Morning sickness has got to be awful, but I think the end result is totally worth it... my friend says gingerale helped her A LOT. And so did warm tea (bitter root or something like that). Anyways, I hope you start feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete