Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Colby


On to the next person in my family-Colby. Colby is half beagle, half pug which makes him a puggle. He is my love for sure and will always be my first little one! Colby was born on September 5th, six days short of my birthday. We got him on November 16th, when he was eleven weeks old. He was so tiny!

When we first brought him home he was so scared and timid. Within the next day, he warmed up to me and Bug and we have been inseparable ever since.

He has a personality and a half. He sleeps in between Bug and I, underneath the blankets. He has a "baby" that I used to microwave and put in the crate with him that he still drags around. It is the only toy from puppy-hood that he has yet to destroy. Last Christmas, Colby enjoyed unwrapping every one's gifts. If there is more than one person on the couch, he always has to sit in between them. He walks on us like he is still ten lbs. (He is 30 now!) He knows just how to push his Daddy's buttons - Drags around his 49er's blanket till he notices. He also knows just how to push my buttons - goes in and messes up the bed to sleep under the blankets after I have already made it.

He is the most affectionate dog I have known. He wants to be touched at all times and as we speak is curled up ON my feet. Plus, he gives out the most and best kisses ever.

We love our lil man!

No comments:

Post a Comment