Thursday, November 12, 2009

Job Possibilities

I have wanted to be a teacher as long as I can remember. Bug helped me realize this dream a few years back. However, due to the state of economy and all the schools cutting back, the opportunity to use my Masters Degree as a teacher seems to be getting slim for this school year.

I have applied to do the retail thang, but at this point, right before the holidays, it would just be a complete nightmare.

I got a phone call from my father who has an opening in his company. It is for an analyst in Charlotte. Okay, it is a 30 minute commute but, the benefits are huge. The job pays 50K..hello??? The most I ever made in a year was 13 K- no exaggeration. They also give me money for gas and towards my cell phone bill. Sounds like a plus. Just waiting to see if I got the job. I am a little excited about it!

It would help us out so much, especially with a baby in our future ::Crosses fingers:: and all.

Plus I am going a tad insane everyday sittin at home, so this would be really good for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment