Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy November

November is such a wonderful month. The leaves begin to change color and the mountains are beautiful. The air is crisp and we can break out the hoodies. Also, Thanksgiving is a wonderful time and marks the begining of the holiday season.

Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. It is a lot like Christmas with all of the family & friends gathered and great food, however, it lacks one thing; the stress that Christmas ensues. Now, Christmas is my favorite holiday, however Thanksgiving is special because you tend to take time to remember everything that you are grateful to have in your life.

I feel blessed for an abundance of reasons. 2009 has been an amazing year for us. We are newlyweds, in a new home, trying to add to our family. I really do not know what could be better. (Other than winning the lottery : P)

Today, I am most thankful for my little family. My husband is the most amazing individual. He works so hard to support us while I am unemployed and he does a great job of it. He is so passionate about everything he takes on. He likes to work hard at our marriage to make it as happy as can be and to make it grow. Humor is huge in our relationship an he is always making me laugh and smile. He knows what I need without me telling him. We just have that unspoken bond and I love my life with him. He is a handsome little devil to boot! He is my little cowboy and I am a better person because I am married to him.
Colby is the bests little puggle anyone can ask for. He is such a little lover and wants constant attention which we are happy to give him. He is finally out of the puppy stage and we are really enjoying him.

I am so lucky to have these two boys in my life and we are *exstatic* to try and add another member to our family.

1 comment: